Chocolate Class #2
1. Language Arts - Chocolate bunny word bubbles. Fill in what you think the bunnies are saying to each other.
2. Review Day #1
- In what part of the world were the first cacao trees found?
- Who first used cacao beans?
- What were the beans used for?
3. History - The Story of Chocolate; DK Reader; pages 16-19; Columbus and Cortez; Write a narration about what these two explorers' experiences were with chocolate.
4. Make Indoor S'mores
5. Language Arts - The Story of Chocolate; DK Reader; pages 20-22; Read and narrate
6. Problem Solving - Build a chocolate tower bridge using Hershey Miniatures (Teacher Created Materials; Chocolate Thematic Unit; page 44)