Monday, February 16, 2009

Lessons That Stick

Confession: I love magazines. Weird, I know, but I really like them. Maybe because they are very light reading and I can actually get through an article before someone discovers I am reading and decides that they need my attention right at that moment. (Breathe)

The latest issue of Woman's Day magazine has an article that I found to be very interesting and am glad that it is out there in the mainstream instead of a homeschool-specific magazine. The article is called "Lessons that Stick with a Child" and it is written by Paula Spencer. I'll stop writing about it here and give you the link so you can read it yourself. It's a great article to keep in mind as you beging curriculum shopping for next year.

Lessons That Stick With a Child by Paula Spencer

I wonder if any of the educators in our schools will pick this one up and read it.

No comments: