Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Camera

A little mommy aggravation here.

Yes, I'm going to vent.




My camera had been missing for days. I looked high and low for it and even asked the kids if they had used it for anything. Of course the little angels knew nothing of the whereabouts of my camera. My 2nd daughter's birthday was Tuesday and that morning, I was looking feverishly for it all up until the moment we walked out the door for her party.

That evening, I started looking for it again. Dh got irritated that I couldn't find it ( I guess I complained a little about the camera being gone.)
Well, he found it. Guess where.

It was in the chicken coupe out back buried in straw.
Here are the last pictures taken on it.






When I was looking for the camera, I specifically asked the children if they took pictures of the chickens and they insisted that they hadn't. Hmmmmmm.
So my conclusion is that while we were gone, those chicken broke into the house, took the camera and just had the time of their lives taking pictures of each other out there. When they heard us come home, they quickly buried the camera in the straw and said they'd blame the kids. Pretty amazing considering they don't have opposable thumbs.
Grrrrrrr. Crazy chickens.

2 comments:

Henry Cate said...

Can you figure out by seeing which chickens are in the picture which chicken took the pictures? :-)

Henry Cate said...

From the angle the pictures were taken a couple feet off the ground.